Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu 2021
Smashburger is an American-based chain of fast-food restaurants that specializes in burgers made with 100 per cent certified Angus Beef. The chain offers a variety of foods and a large menu promising for being able to piece together a non-gluten meal.
There are not too many Gluten-Free options at Smashburger, but they have few if you’ve been to the chain for any reason.
Let me say, the chain does not officially publish their Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu individually.
But, you can still take advantage of this made to order guide to find out a list of food items available as Smashburger Gluten-Free.
Here is the complete Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu in 2021.
What’s on Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu?
Searching for gluten-free items is a big challenge. Particularly when you are craving to eat something special.
Below, you’ll find a complete Smashburger gluten-free menu –
Smashburger Gluten-Free Smashburger
- Avocado Club (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Bbq, Bacon & Cheddar (Gluten-Free Bun, No Haystack Onions)
- Bacon Cheeseburger (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Buffalo & Blue Cheese (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Classic Smashburger (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spicy Jalapeno Baja (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss (Gluten-Free Bun)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Smashchicken
- Avocado Club- Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Buffalo & Blue Cheese – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Bbq, Bacon & Cheddar – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun, No Haystack Onions)
- Classic Smashchicken – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Spicy Jalapeno Baja – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss – Grilled (Gluten-Free Bun)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Fries & Sides
- Buffalo Fries
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Garden Salad
- Veggie Fries
Smashburger Gluten-Free Salads
- Baja Cobb
- Classic Cobb
- Harvest Salad
- Spinach Cucumber & Goat Cheese Salad
Hand Spun Shakes
- Butterfinger Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Chocolate Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Peanut Butter Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Strawberry Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Salted Caramel Shake (No Malt Powder)
- Vanilla Shake (No Malt Powder)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Kids Meals
- Grilled Chicken Strips
- Kids Hot Dog (No Hot Dog Bun)
- Kids Smash (Gluten-Free Bun)
Smashburger Gluten-Free Breads & Buns
- Gluten-Free Bun
- Lettuce Wrap
Smashburger Gluten-Free Sauces
- BBQ Sauce
- Smash Sauce
Smashburger Gluten-Free Cheeses
- American Cheese
- Bleu Cheese
- Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Swiss Cheese
Smashburger Gluten-Free Toppings
- Avocado Slices
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Fried Egg
- Grilled Mushrooms
- Grilled Onions
- Leaf Lettuce
- Red Onions
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Tomato Slices
- Yellow Onions
Smashburger Gluten-Free Dressings
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Chipotle Mayo Dipping Sauce
- Chipotle Mayo Dressing
- Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
Smashburger Gluten-Free Proteins
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Ground Beef Patty
Smashburger is an American chain of fast-casual burger restaurants that specializes in burgers made with 100 per cent certified Angus Beef. It was founded in Denver, Colorado in 2007.
Based in Denver, Colorado, United States, The company currently operates more than 370 locations in nine different countries.
Smashburger’s menu focuses primarily on burgers, chicken sandwiches, black bean burgers and salads, with a variety of toppings and options that can be customized to a customer’s taste. The chain also offers chicken sandwiches, sides (including sweet potato fries, pickles, veggie fries, and fried onions), fresh salads, shakes, and a number of sides, including french fries, sweet potato fries, fried onions, and fried pickles, and “smash fries”. The chain also offers beer and wine.
Shamburger’s most popular dessert shakes are typically made with Häagen-Dazs ice cream.
Smashburger Gluten-Free – Need Help?
- Smashburger Master, LLC
- 3900 East Mexico Avenue Suite 1200
Denver, Colorado 80210Phone Number: (303) 633-1500
- Fax Number: (303) 592-3888
- Email: Email Smashburger
- Website: http://smashburger.com/
Sources and Links
- Smashburger Allergen Menu
Smashburger does a good job of offering some gluten-free alternatives. Especially, Smashburger gluten-free bun to enjoy with their burgers and sandwiches.
Hopefully, you find something tasty to eat off this Smashburger gluten-free menu.
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Smashburger Gluten-Free Menu – FAQ
Does Smashburger have gluten free items?
Yes, Smashburger does a good job of offering some gluten-free alternatives in all Smashburger restaurants across the country.
Does Smashburger have gluten-free fries?
The Smashburger Allergen Menu explains that the french fries and the sweet potato fries are gluten-free.
Are the tater tots at Smashburger gluten-free?
Some outlets use the dedicated fryer for sweet potato fries, tater tots and brussels sprouts as well. This may vary by location. So always ask before you order. Pretty much all of the toppings are gluten-free, as well as the turkey burgers, grilled chicken, and black bean burgers.
What does Smashburger fry their fries in?
Smashburger Brussels sprouts and fries are not vegetarian. All of our fried items are fried in beef tallow and are therefore not vegetarian.
Does Smashburger have a lettuce bun?
Smashburger isn’t the type to be left behind where food trends are concerned and so, of course, they offer a lettuce bun. Beef burgers have 0 net carbs
Is the black bean burger at Smashburger gluten-free?
Yes, the black bean burger at Smashburger is gluten-free.