Red Robin Gluten-Free Menu 2021
Are you in the mood of eating fresh? If so, then here is the new Red Robin gluten-free menu.
Red Robin Gluten-Free Menu offers a whole variety of gluten-free foods for those foodies having celiac disease or are sensitive to gluten.
But, knowing which of these menu items to choose can be a bit tricky.
That is why having a Red Robin Gluten-Free food list is helpful.
Let me say Red Robin doesn’t particularly offer a gluten-free menu on their menu, so there is always a risk of cross-contamination.
Hence, to help you out of this, I have listed out all of the options available as Gluten-Free Red Robin in this guide.
Go through this article carefully and find out what’s exactly Red Robin Gluten-Free on their entire menu.
What’s on Red Robin Gluten Free Menu in 2021?
Eating gluten-free at Red Robin is a bit easier than at other fast-food restaurants.
Nutritional information and product ingredients are easily accessible at Red Robin which makes it a safer option when you crave a quick meal and you are out of your known element.
Here, I have listed out all of the options available as Red Robin Gluten-Free. Check them one by one carefully.
Red Robin Gluten-Free Appetizers
- Guac, Salsa and Chips (without white corn tortilla chips)
- Chili Con Queso (without white corn tortilla chips)
- Heck-yeah Hummus Plate (no cheesy bread crouton)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Finest Burgers
- The Wedgie Burger
- The D.G.B. (no ciabatta bun)
- Smoke & Pepper Burger (no ciabatta bun)
- The Marco Polo (telera bun)
Other Fun On a Bun
- California Chicken Sandwich (no sesame bun)
- Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich (no ciabatta bun)
- Simply Grilled Chicken Sandwich (no sesame bun)
Wraps, Sandwiches & Soups
- Reds Chili Chili
Red Robin Gluten-Free Sides & Subs
- Bottomless fries (most Red Robins use a separate fryer for their fries)
- Freckled Fruit Salad
- Steamed Broccoli
- Side Salad
- Classic Mini Wedge Salad (no bleu cheese crumbles, no onion straws)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Kids Menu Favorites
- Chicken Stickers
- Little Reds Burger (no sesame bun)
- Little Reds Turkey Burger (no sesame bun)
- Little Reds Chicken Burger (no sesame bun)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Gourmet Burgers
- Bacon Cheeseburger (no sesame bun)
- Burnin Love Burger (no corn jalapeno bun, no whole roasted jalapeno pepper, no roasted jalapeno coins )
- Bleu Ribbon Burger (no onion bun, no bleu cheese crumbles, no Heinz sauce, no onion straws)
- Chili Cheeseburger (no sesame bun)
- Guacamole Bacon Burger (no sesame bun)
- Grilled Turkey Burger (no whole-grain bun)
- Keep It Simple Burger (no sesame bun)
- Prime Chophouse Burger (no onion bun, no horseradish mushrooms, no steakhouse sauce, no onion straws, no onion ring garnish)
- Royal Red Robin Burger (no sesame bun)
- Red Robin Gourmet Cheeseburger (no sesame bun)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Taverns
- Nacho Crunch Tavern Burger (no sesame bun)
- Reds Tavern Burger (no sesame bun)
- Tavern Burger – Pig Out Style (no sesame bun, no smoked bacon sauce)
- Tavern Burger – Fiery Ghost (no sesame bun, no roasted jalapeno coins)
- Turbo-Q Tavern Burger (no sesame bun, no caramelized onions, no triple s sauce)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Salads
- Avo-Cobb-Salad (no bleu cheese crumbles, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Crispy Chicken Tenders Salad (no breaded chicken tenders, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Banzai Chicken Salad (no teriyaki sauce, citrus ale dressing, no cheesy bread crouton)
- Insane Romaine (no cheesy bread crouton)
- Side Salad – House (no cheesy bread crouton)
- Side Salad – Caesar (no garlic bread, no croutons)
- Spicy Sombrero (no tostada, no jalapeno coins)
- Simply Grilled Chicken Salad (no croutons, no cheesy bread crouton)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Entrees
- Ensenada Chicken Platter
- Prime Rib Dip (cheesy baguette, no caramelized onions)
Red Robin Gluten-Free Kids Menu Side Options
- Apple Slices
- Baby Carrots
- Mandarin Oranges
- Freckled Fruit Salad
- Side Salad
- Steamed Broccoli
Red Robin Gluten-Free Sauces & Dressings
- Au Jus
- Baja Ranch Dressing
- Balsamic Dressing
- Balsamic Cream
- Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Berry Sauce
- Buzz Sauce
- Caesar Dressing
- Coleslaw Dressing
- Chipotle Sauce
- Chipotle Aioli
- Cocktail Sauce
- Ghost Chile Ketchup
- Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Honey Bbq Sauce
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Italian Dressing
- Lite Ranch Dressing
- Lemony Oil Dressing
- Marinara Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Aioli
- Ranch Dressing
- Smoke & Pepper Ketchup
- Sweet And Spicy Ketchup
- Thai Chili Sauce
- Tartar Sauce
- Thousand Island Dressing
Red Robin Gluten-Free Beverages
- Angry Orchard Apple Cider Crisp
- Freckled Lemonade
- Groovy Smoothie
- Hawaiian Heartthrob Smoothie
- Iced Tea
- Iced Tea With Pomegranate
- Iced Tea With Peach
- Iced Tea With Raspberry
- Omissions Pale Ale
- Sweet & Sour Mix Rocks
- Root Beer Float
- Under 10 Calories Peach Iced Tea
- Under 10 Calories Raspberry Iced Tea
- Under 10 Calories Peach Lemonade
- Under 10 Calories Raspberry Lemonade
- Very Berry Raspberry Limeade
A brief account on Red Robin History
Red Robin, is an American chain of casual dining restaurants famous for their gourmet burgers. It was founded in 1969 in Seattle, Washington. Red Robin’s headquarters are in Greenwood Village, Colorado and now it has over 570 restaurants found throughout the United States.
Red Robin Burgers are really mouthwatering and you can’t resist any of them. Except for fire-grilled burgers, there are fries, wraps and much more you could enjoy. It also specializes in a wide variety of top-notch hamburgers available at all hours.
Everything you eat at Red Robin is freshly prepared and made to order and that is the uniqueness of Red Robin.
Red Robin Gluten Free Menu – Need Help?
- Red Robin International, Inc.
- 6312 South Fiddler’s Green Circle Suite 200N
North Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
- Phone Number: (303) 846-6000
- Fax Number: (303) 846-6073
- Email Red Robin Gourmet Burger and Brew
- Website: http://www.redrobin.com/
Sources and Links
Thanks for reading our guide and hopefully, you found some delicious options on Red Robin Gluten Free Menu.
Is this guide was helpful for you?
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Thanks for reading and enjoy…
FAQ about Red Robin Gluten Free Menu
Are red robin fries gluten-free?
Red Robin fries are gluten-free. Every Red Robin location has a dedicated gluten-free fryer for fries, sweet potato fries, tortilla chips, and Yukon chips (ruffled potato chips).
Are red robin frozen fries gluten-free?
Red Robin frozen fries are gluten-free when ordered gluten-free and fried in a dedicated fryer.
Are Red Robin frozen seasoned fries gluten free?
Yes, every Red Robin location has a fryer dedicated to French fries, sweet potato fries, tortilla chips, and Yukon chips. This fryer is free of the Top 8 allergens and gluten.
Is the Red Robin veggie burger gluten-free?
Chicken burgers, turkey burgers and veggie burgers also can be made gluten-free with a bun swap