Red Lobster Gluten-Free Menu 2021
If you’re looking for a place to go for seafood, Red Lobster has a lot of gluten-free options.
The Red Lobster gluten-free menu has a ton of options that don’t contain gluten.
Let me say, the chain does not officially publish their Red Lobster Gluten-Free Menu separately. While a lot of their food doesn’t contain gluten, some cross-contamination is possible.
But, you can still take advantage of this made to order guide to find out a list of food items available as Red Lobster Gluten-Free.
Here is the complete Red Lobster Gluten-Free Menu in 2021.
What’s on Red Lobster Gluten-Free Menu?
Red Lobster has a lot of gluten-free options that you can enjoy on your diet.
Below, you’ll find a complete Red Lobster gluten-free menu –
- Signature Shrimp Cocktail
Sides & Additions
- Baked Potato
- French Fries
- Maine Lobster Tail Add-On
- Maine Lobster Tail Add-On – Wood-Grilled
- Fresh Broccoli
- Grilled Squash – seasonal
- Tomato Caprese Salad – Plate
- Home-Style Mashed Potatoes
- Snow Crab Legs – Upgrade
Shrimp & Classic Combinations
- CYO Combo – Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- CYO Combo – Steamed Snow Crab Legs
- Shrimp Scampi – Shrimp Your Way
Lobster & Signature Combinations
- 1 1/4 lb Live Maine Lobster-Steamed
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp, and Salmon
- Includes fixed sides, and dipping sauces
- North Pacific King Crab Legs 1.5 lb
- Snow Crab Legs 1 lb
- Broiled Wild-Caught Flounder Dinner
Today’s Fresh Fish
- Blackened Preparation
- Broiled Preparation
- Lake Whitefish-Dinner
- Lake Whitefish-Lunch
- Fresh Sole-Dinner
- Fresh Sole-Lunch
- Gulf Snapper
- Gulf Snapper-Lunch
- Pacific Snapper-Dinner
- Pacific Snapper-Lunch
- Rainbow Trout
- Salmon – Half
- Rainbow Trout – Half
- Rainbow Trout-Lunch
- Red Rockfish-Dinner
- Red Rockfish-Lunch
- Tilapia – Half
- Lighthouse Snow Crab Legs
- Shrimp Scampi – Shrimp and Wood-Grilled Chicken
Create Your Own Lunch
- CYO Lunch-Broiled Bay Scallops
- CYO Lunch-Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Dressings & Sauces
- 100% Pure Melted Butter
- Tartar Sauce
- Add Butter to Baked Potato
- Add Sour Cream to Baked Potato
- Marinara Sauce
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Pico de Gallo
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Caesar Dressing
- Cocktail Sauce
- French Dressing
- Pina Colada Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Blackened Farm-Raised Catfish Lunch
- Broiled Wild-Caught Flounder Lunch
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Lunch
- New York-Style Cheesecake with Strawberries
- Blackened Canadian Walleye Lunch
- Oysters on the Half Shell, Full Dozen
- Broiled Canadian Walleye Lunch
- Broiled Walleye Dinner
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Broiled Fish-Kids
- Surf’s Up Sundae
- Grilled Chicken
- Snow Crab Legs-Kids
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster Hospitality LLC is an American casual dining restaurant chain famous for its seafood dishes. The first Red Lobster restaurant was opened in 1968, in Lakeland, Florida, by entrepreneurs Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby.
Headquarters in Orlando, Florida, the company has over 1000 locations across the 44 US states, China, Canada, Ecuador, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
The brand specializes in seafood, including crab, fish, lobster, molluscs, and shrimp. It also serves chicken, desserts, pasta, and steak.
Red Lobster Gluten-Free – Need Help?
- Corporate Office Address:
Darden Restaurants, Inc.
1000 Darden Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32837
- Phone: 407-245-4000
- Contact at SUPPLIERS@REDLOBSTER.COM
Sources and Links
- Red Lobster Allergen Menu (unfortunately Red Lobster no longer publishes a proper allergen menu)
Red Lobster does a good job of offering some gluten-free alternatives.
Hopefully, you find something tasty to eat off this Red Lobster gluten-free menu.
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Red Lobster Gluten-Free Menu – FAQ
Does Red Lobster have gluten-free dishes?
Dishes like Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers, Wild-Caught Snow Crab Legs and Salmon New Orleans are gluten-free dishes offered on the Red Lobster To Go Menu.
Does Red Lobster have gluten-free biscuits in the restaurant?
The biscuits you’d get at the restaurant are unfortunately not gluten-free.
Red Lobster has also been selling non-gluten-free versions of its biscuit mix, including variations like rosemary garlic, at retailers like Target for a while now.
Are red lobster mashed potatoes dairy-free?
The Mashed Potatoes are not vegan, as they contain dairy.
Is Red Lobster Crab gluten-free?
When it comes to eating a gluten-free diet, Red Lobster has some really great options. They offer gluten-free Fish, Shrimp, and Crab.
Are Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits gluten-free?
Red Lobster legendary Cheddar Bay Biscuits are now gluten-free.