LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu 2021
From delicious breakfast to dinner, LongHorn Steakhouse has plenty of delicious options on its LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu.
At LongHorn Steakhouse, all the food is prepared in a common kitchen with gluten exposure. That can lead to cross-contamination and hence, they do not suggest customers eat at their restaurant with celiac disease or a gluten allergy.
The chain does not officially publish its LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu. But they do have a few items that technically don’t contain gluten.
To help you out of this, I have listed out all of the options available as Gluten-Free LongHorn Steakhouse in this guide.
Here are the complete LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu options for the gluten-sensitive. Keep going…
What’s on LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu in 2021?
Check below everything you can eat from LongHorn Steakhouse that is free of any glutenous ingredients –
Request NO croutons on salads. Request that salads be tossed in separate mixing bowls from other salads.
- Blue Ridge Wedge Salad
- Farm Fresh Field Greens with Chicken, Shrimp or Sirloin
- LongHorn Caesar Salad with Chicken, Shrimp or Sirloin
- Grilled Salmon Salad (Mixed Green or Caesar) (Order without Marinade)
- 7‐Pepper Salad
- Mixed Green Side Salad
- Caesar Side Salad
- Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad with Vinaigrette
- Grilled Chicken & Strawberry – Half Salad with Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Pecan Salad with Vinaigrette
Burgers & Sandwiches
- Steakhouse Burger (Order without bun)
- Light Ranch
- Raspberry or Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Thousand Island
- Blue Cheese
- Honey Mustard
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken (Order without Breadcrumbs)
Ribs & Chops
- Baby Back Ribs (Order without BBQ Sauce)
- Cowboy Pork Chop
- Spicy Chipotle Baby Back Ribs (Order without BBQ Sauce)
All Salmon must be ordered without Salmon Marinade.
- LongHorn Salmon
- Flo’s Filet and Lobster Tail (where available)
- Renegade Sirloin & Redrock Grilled Shrimp
- Redrock Grilled Shrimp
- Brown Butter Lemon Tilapia and Grilled Shrimp
- Brown Butter Redfish and Grilled Shrimp (where available)
- Flo’s Filet & Redrock Grilled Shrimp
- Lobster Tail (where available)
- Galveston Grilled Shrimp (where available) (Order without BBQ Sauce)
- Flo’s Filet
- Outlaw Ribeye
- NY Strip (Kansas City Strip)
- LongHorn Porterhouse
- Porterhouse for Two (Order without LongHorn Steak Sauce)
- Prime Rib
- Flat Iron Steak (where available)
- Renegade Sirloin
- Fire‐Grilled T‐Bone
- USDA Prime Delmonico (where available)
- USDA Prime Bone‐In Strip (where available)
- Chop Steak (Order without Red Wine Sauce and sub sauteed onion for onion straws)
- Baked Potato
- Loaded Baked Potato
- Sweet Potato
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Sautéed Mushrooms & Onions
- Mashed Potatoes
- Fresh Steamed Asparagus
- Seasoned Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
Order all Kid’s Meals with one of the side choices listed below.
- Kid’s Cheese Burger (Order without bun)
- Kid’s Grilled Chicken Salad (Order without Croutons)
- Kid’s Sirloin Steak
- Kid’s Grilled Chicken
- Kid’s Ribs (Order without BBQ Sauce)
About LongHorn Steakhouse
LongHorn Steakhouse is an American multinational casual dining restaurant chain that serves American cuisine mainly in the eastern United States. It was founded in 1981 by George McKerrow, Jr. and his best friend Brian.
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the company has more than 600 locations mainly in the eastern United States. Each LongHorn Steakhouse location is decorated with Western décors such as deer antler chandeliers, cowboy-themed oil paintings and animal skins.
Like its namesake, the chain is best known for its various cuts of beef and steak preparation. In addition to steak, the menu also includes ribs, chicken, salmon, lobster, shrimp, and salads.
The restaurant offers a full bar with draft and bottled beer, wine, and several signature margaritas.
Sources and Links
Hopefully, you find something tasty to eat off this LongHorn Steakhouse gluten-free menu.
Is this LongHorn Steakhouse gluten-free guide was helpful for you?
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Thanks for reading and enjoy…
LongHorn Steakhouse Gluten-Free Menu – FAQ
What type of bread is served at LongHorn Steakhouse?
Honey Whole Wheat bread.
Does LongHorn use meat glue?
They glue the meat together with a meat coagulant, roll it into tube-like sushi, let it sit for a few hours or overnight and then cut round filet like cuts of meat.
Does LongHorn have a senior discount?
LongHorn Steakhouse offers a senior menu for adult customers 50 and older or seniors can order from the children’s menu.
How do I get free appetizers at LongHorn?
Sign up for Longhorn eClub and get a free appetizer with purchase of one adult entrée.