Jason’s Deli Gluten-Free Menu 2021
From delicious breakfast to dinner, Jason’s Deli has plenty of delicious options on the Jason’s Deli Gluten-Free Menu.
At Jason’s Deli, all the food is prepared in a common kitchen with gluten exposure. That can lead to cross-contamination and hence, they do not suggest customers eat at their restaurant with celiac disease or a gluten allergy.
The chain does not officially publish its Jason’s Deli Gluten-Free Menu. But they do have a few items that technically don’t contain gluten.
To help you out of this, I have listed out all of the options available as Gluten-Free Jason’s Deli in this guide.
Here are the complete Jason’s Deli Gluten Free Menu options for the gluten-sensitive. Keep going…
What’s on Jason’s Deli Gluten Free Menu in 2021?
Check below everything you can eat from Jason’s Deli that is free of any glutenous ingredients –
- Hot pastrami
- Hot corned beef
- Roast beef
- Roasted turkey breast
- Smoked turkey breast
- Chicken salad made with almonds & pineapple
- Tuna salad made with eggs
- Hard salami
- Natural, grilled chicken breast
Gluten-free bread is available at an extra cost or ask for no bread.
- Tomato Basil
- Organic Vegetable
- Fire Roasted Tortilla
- Quinoa Shrimp & Mango Salad
- The Big Chef (request gluten-free dressing)
- Nutty Mixed-Up Salad (request gluten-free dressing)
- Chicken Club Salad (request gluten-free dressing)
- Black Bean Taco Salad
- Plus full salad bar
- Chips or baked chips & pickle
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & salsa
- Green chile potato salad with bacon
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & roasted red pepper hummus
- Organic blue corn tortilla chips & guacamole
- Caprese salad
- American potato salad
- Black bean & roasted corn salad
- Steamed veggies
- Fresh fruit & creamy fruit dip
Potatoes & More
- The Plain Jane
- Pollo Mexicano Potato
- Texas Style Spud
- J.D. Nuggets
- J.D. Nuggets
- Grilled Cheese (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Hot Dog (no bun or on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Peanut Butter & Jelly (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Ham & Cheese (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Turkey & Cheese (on gluten-free bread / extra cost)
- Kid’s Baked Potato
- Kid’s Salad Bar
- Chocolate or vanilla ice cream (no cone)
- Chocolate syrup topping, too!
For the official Jason’s Deli gluten free menu, see here
About Jason’s Deli
Jason’s Deli is a fast-casual delicatessen restaurant chain headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, United States. It was founded in Beaumont, Texas by Joe Tortorice Jr. and his partners Rusty Coco, Pete Verde and Pat Broussard in 1976.
Jason’s Deli is known for its traditional sandwiches such as muffuletta and Po’boys, however, it also serves side items such as a variety of pasta, salads, soup of the day selections and baked potatoes. Its food features premium and more natural ingredients.
Headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, the chain has 258 locations in 28 states and growing.
Each deli has a salad bar and a daily soup selection.
Jason’s Deli strives to promote a healthy lifestyle and has recently introduced gluten-free menu items to their traditional line-up.
Jason’s Deli Gluten Free – Need Help?
- 1-409-838-1976 (Customer Service Phone)
Contact Jason’s Deli
Sources and Links
- Jason’s Deli Allergen Menu
Hopefully, you find something tasty to eat off this Jason’s Deli gluten-free menu.
Is this Jason’s Deli gluten-free guide was helpful for you?
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Thanks for reading and enjoy…
Jason’s Deli Gluten-Free Menu – FAQ
What gluten-free bread does Jason’s Deli use?
ALL of Jason’s Deli sandwiches can be made with Udi’s Gluten-Free bread.
How many calories in a salad from Jason’s Deli?
The Taco Salad represents the heaviest entree salad available with 1,300 calories, while most range between 200 and 400 calories.
How many calories in a tuna melt from Jason’s Deli?
There are 960 calories in 1 sandwich (353 g) of Jason’s Deli Tuna Melt.
Does Jason’s Deli have vegan options?
Jason’s Deli is arguably one of the most vegan-friendly sandwich shops currently, with tons of locations and numerous options you’re sure to be able to build a pretty good vegan meal at Jason’s Deli.