Dairy Queen Gluten-Free Menu 2021
Are you in the mood of eating fresh? If so, then here is the new Dairy Queen gluten-free menu.
Dairy Queen Gluten-Free Menu offers a whole variety of gluten-free foods for those foodies having celiac disease or are sensitive to gluten.
But, knowing which of these menu items to choose can be a bit tricky.
That is why having a Dairy Queen Gluten-Free food list is helpful.
Let me say Dairy Queen doesn’t particularly offer a gluten-free menu on their menu, so there is always a risk of cross-contamination.
Hence, to help you out of this, I have listed out all of the options available as Gluten-Free Dairy Queen in this guide.
Go through this article carefully and find out what’s exactly Dairy Queen Gluten-Free on their entire menu.
What’s on Dairy Queen Gluten Free Menu in 2021?
Eating gluten-free at Dairy Queen is a bit easier than at other fast-food restaurants.
Nutritional information and product ingredients are easily accessible at Dairy Queen which makes it a safer option when you crave a quick meal and you are out of your known element.
Here, I have listed out all of the options available as Dairy Queen Gluten-Free. Check them one by one carefully.
Dairy Queen’s Gluten-Free Food
- Grilled Chicken Patty (Without Bun)
- GrillBurger Patty (Without Bun)
- Hamburger patty (without bun)
- Hot Dog frank (without bun)
- French Fries (maybe fried with other foods that contain gluten)
Dairy Queen’s Gluten-Free Treats
- DQ Vanilla Orange Bar
- DQ® Fudge Bar
- Chocolate or Vanilla Soft Serve
- Dilly® Bars (all flavours)
- Buster Bar® Treat
- Sundaes – Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- Starkiss® Bars (all flavours)
Dairy Queen’s Gluten-Free Blizzard Treats
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup
- Banana Split
Dairy Queen’s Gluten-Free Dressing, Sauces, and Dips
- BBQ Dipping Sauce Cup
- Country Gravy Dipping Sauce
- House Made Hidden Valley Ranch Dipping Sauce Cup
- Marzetti Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing
- Marzetti Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Marzetti Dijon Honey Mustard
- Marzetti Fat-Free California French Style Dressing
- Marzetti Honey French Dressing
- Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
- Marzetti Light Ranch Dressing
- Marzetti Thousand Island Dressing
- Wild Buffalo Dipping Sauce Cup
- Zesty Queso Dipping Sauce
Dairy Queen’s Gluten-Free Drinks
- MooLatté® frozen blended coffee drinks (vanilla, caramel, mocha)
- Shakes – Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- Arctic Rush® slush (all flavours)
- All flavours of fountain soda
A brief account on Dairy Queen History
Dairy Queen is an American chain of soft-serve ice cream and fast-food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. The first DQ restaurant was opened in Joliet, Illinois by Sherb Noble in 1940.
Its headquarters is located in Edina, Minnesota and it has more than 6,400 locations in 27 countries. The largest Dairy Queen in the world is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The company serves a wide variety of frozen products such as ice cream, as well as milkshakes, malts, dilly bars, banana splits, slush, freezes, curly tops, hot fudge, sundaes, burgers, blended coffee drink, and much more.
Dairy Queen Gluten Free Menu – Need Help?
- International Dairy Queen, Inc.
- 7505 Metro Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55439
- Phone Number: (952) 830-0200
- Email Dairy Queen
- Fax Number: (952) 830-0301
- Find a Dairy Queen Near You
- Website: http://www.dq.com
Sources and Links
Thanks for reading our guide and hopefully, you found some delicious options on Dairy Queen Gluten Free Menu.
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Thanks for reading and enjoy…
Dairy Queen Gluten-Free – FAQ
What ice cream at Dairy Queen is gluten free?
Soft serve ice cream is gluten-free and they have a dedicated fryer for fries.
Is Dairy Queen Cocoa Fudge gluten-free?
Yes, Dairy Queen Cocoa Fudge is gluten-free.
Is Dairy Queen Cotton Candy Blizzard gluten-free?
Yes, Dairy Queen Cotton Candy Blizzard is gluten free.
Are Dairy Queen french fries dairy-free?
Dairy Queen’s french fries are vegan! According to Dairy Queen’s website, their fries are cooked in Soybean Oil, unlike McDonald’s fries.
Can celiacs eat Dairy Queen?
Dairy Queen has long been known as being very friendly to customers with Celiac Disease, and due to the size of their restaurants, it is likely that you’ve got one in your area.
Are chocolate Dilly Bars gluten-free?
Dairy Queen Non-Dairy Dilly® Bar is gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based, made with a coconut cream based protein and finished with our delicious crunchy chocolatey coating.