Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu 2021
Starting in 1990, The Capital Grille is an American restaurant chain that specializes in dry-aged steaks and fresh seafood.
From breakfast to lunch and dinner, the Capital Grille menu has classic fast-food options along with some unique options like appetizers, soups, salads, and burgers.
For foodies with gluten allergies or intolerances, the food chain also offers a Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu.
Let’s find out in this article.
In this guide, we’ll highlight all gluten-free menu items, sides, and other Gluten-Free options at Capital Grille.
Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu 2021
Eating gluten-free at Capital Grille is a bit easier than at other fast-food restaurants.
Capital Grille has a huge menu where they had listed foods with no gluten.
Have a look over the list of Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu that you can enjoy –
- Steak Tartare (Without Sourdough Bread)
- Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella With Vine Ripe Tomatoes (Without Croutons)
- Fresh Oysters on the Half Shell
- Prawn Cocktail
- Calamari With Hot Cherry Peppers (Sautéed Without Breading)
- Cold Shellfish Platter
- Grand Plateau
- Caesar Salad (Without Croutons)
- Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil With 15-year Aged Balsamic
- Field Greens, Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs With Parmesan Vinaigrette
- Wedge With Bleu Cheese and Applewood Smoked Bacon
Lunch Salad Entrées
- Seared King Salmon With Avocado, Mango, and Tomato Salad With Champagne Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad With All-natural Chicken Breast (Without Croutons)
- Mediterranean Salad With Chilled Prawns and Olive Vinaigrette
- The Capital Grille “Cobb” Salad With Sliced Tenderloin and Mustard Dressing
- Maine Lobster Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
- Dry Aged NY Strip – 14 Oz
- Dry Aged Porterhouse Steak – 24 Oz
- Dry-Aged Steak Au Poivre – 14 Oz (Without Sauce)
- Filet Mignon – 10 Oz
- Bone-in Ribeye – 22 Oz
- All-natural Herb Roasted Chicken
- Double Cut Lamb Rib Chops (4)
- Seared Tenderloin With Butter Poached Lobster Tails
- Bone-in Kona Crusted Dry Aged NY Strip With Shallot Butter
- Sliced Filet Mignon With Cipollini Onions and Wild Mushrooms
- Porcini Rubbed Bone-in Ribeye With 15-year Aged Balsamic
- Gorgonzola and Truffle Crusted Dry Aged NY Strip
- Fresh Maine Lobster (Any Style Except Baked and Stuffed)
- Sushi-grade Sesame Seared Tuna With Gingered Rice (Without White Soy)
- Seared Citrus Glazed King Salmon
- Roasted Wild Mushrooms
- Sam’s Mashed Potatoes
- Au Gratin Potatoes (Without Topping)
- French Beans With Heirloom Tomatoes
- Grilled Asparagus With Lemon Mosto
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
About Capital Grille
The Capital Grille is an American restaurant chain that specializes in dry-aged steaks and fresh seafood.
The first Capital Grille was founded in 1990 by Ned Grace, in Providence, Rhode Island.
Based in Orlando, Florida, U.S., There are around 63 locations in 22 states and the District of Columbia.
Specializing in dry-aged steaks and fresh seafood, the chain also serves appetizers, soups, salads, burgers, plates, entrees, and a variety of entrees with options for everyone, including soups, salad, and poultry.
In addition to this, the company also boasts of an award-winning wine list with a selection of over 350 world-class wines.
Sources and Links
Thanks for reading our guide and hopefully, you found some delicious options on Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu.
Is this guide was helpful for you?
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu – FAQ
What is Capital Grille famous for?
Known for its dry-aged steaks, award-winning wine inventory and unmatched customer service, Capital Grille is a popular steak grill house well-known in at least half of the entire US.
Do Capital Grille meals come with sides?
No, they do not.
Does Capital Grille serve bread?
Capital Grille Restaurants offer an attractive and upscale bread basket on each table.