Bob Evans Gluten-Free Menu 2021
Bob Evans Gluten-Free Menu may be the best for you if are trying to eat gluten-free, especially when you’re looking for any gluten-free meal.
Bob Evans does have a good amount of gluten-free options that you can try.
There is a huge list of Bob Evans Gluten-Free Options to choose from for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Below, you’ll find the easy to read version of Bob Evans Gluten-Free Menu in 2021.
Go through the article carefully to explore all the options available.
Bob Evans Gluten-Free Menu – What you can order?
Here’s everything that you can order from Bob Evans that’s gluten-free and safe to eat.
- Cheese Omelet, Kids
- Omelet, Border Scramble
- Omelet, Veggie
- Omelet, Western
- Beef, Bleu Cheese & Bacon USDA Choice Sirloin
- Blackened Fish Fillet
- Chicken Breast, Grilled, Plain
- Chicken Breast, Grilled, Wildfire
- Salmon, Grilled Fillet
- Salmon, Wildfire Grilled Fillet
- Sirloin Breakfast Steak
- Sirloin, Blackened USDA Choice
- Sirloin, USDA Choice with Mushroom
- Sirloin, USDA Choice
- Chicken Sandwich, Grilled Club (gluten-free without the bun)
- Chicken Sandwich, Farmhouse Grilled (gluten-free without the bun)
- Cobb Salad (not including dressing)
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad (not including dressing)
- Wildfire Grilled Chicken Salad (not including dressing)
- Bacon Slices, Hardwood‐Smoked
- Baked Potato, Plain
- Baked Potato, Butter and Sour Cream
- Baked Potato, Loaded
- Broccoli, Fresh Steamed
- Eggs & Egg Whites (all preparations)
- Fruit Dish
- Glazed Baby Carrots
- Grits (plain)
- Ham, Breakfast
- Hash Brown Shredded Potatoes
- Hash Brown Shredded Potatoes, Loaded
- Home Fries
- Home Fries, Loaded
- Mashed Potatoes (no gravy)
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes (no gravy)
- Oatmeal, Steel Cut (plain)
- Oatmeal, Steel Cut with Milk & Brown Sugar
- Sausage Link
- Sausage Patty
- Sausage, Turkey Link
- Soup, Hearty Beef Vegetable
- Soup, Broccoli Cheddar
Important: There fries are done in a shared fryer, so beware of cross-contamination.
- Balsamic Vinaigrette, Low Fat
- Bleu Cheese
- Buttermilk Ranch
- Honey Mustard
- Lite Ranch
- Raspberry Reduced Fat
- Sweet Italian
- Wildfire Ranch
- Bacon Pieces for Omelets
- Bell Peppers for Omelets (red & green)
- Blackberry Jelly (Lite)
- Candied Bacon
- Cheese, American
- Cheese, Monterey Jack
- Cheese, Pepper Jack
- Cheese, Shredded Cheddar
- Cheese, Swiss
- Cranberries, Dried
- Grape Jelly
- Ham, Diced for Omelets
- Honey Roasted Pecans
- Jalapenos, Sliced for Omelets
- Mushrooms for Omelets
- Onions, Diced for Omelets
- Orange Marmalade
- Sauce, A‐1 Steak
- Sauce, Old Route 35
- Sauce, Spice Chipotle
- Sauce, Sriracha Avocado Mayo
- Sausage Crumbles for Omelets
- Sour Cream
- Spinach, Baby for Omelets
- Strawberry Jelly
- Syrup (regular & sugar-free)
- Tomatoes, Diced for Omelets
- Wildfire BBQ Sauce
- Arnold Palmer
- Cappuccino, Caramel
- Cappuccino, French Vanilla
- Cappuccino, Original
- Caramel Mocha
- Coffee, Harvest Roast, Breakfast Blend & Decaf
- Hi‐C Fruit Punch
- Hot Chocolate
- Juice, Apple
- Juice, Orange
- Lemonade, Strawberry
- Milk 2%
- Milk, Chocolate 1%
- Soft Drink, Cherry Coca‐Cola
- Soft Drink, Coca‐Cola
- Soft Drink, Coke Zero
- Soft Drink, Diet Coke
- Soft Drink, Fanta Orange
- Soft Drink, Fresca
- Soft Drink, Mello Yello
- Soft Drink, Mr Pibb
- Soft Drink, Root Beer
- Soft Drink, Sprite
- Tea, Hot (all Twinnings of London flavours)
- Tea, Iced (sweet or unsweetened)
- Tea, Iced Wildberry
- Caramel Topping
- Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Sundae, Caramel
- Sundae, Chocolate Fudge
- Sundae, I’m Smiling
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Topping
- Apple Butter
- Butter Canola Blend
- Creamer, Peppermint Mocha
- Creamer, Coffee
- Half and Half Cups
About Bob Evans
Bob Evans, is an American chain of restaurants based in New Albany, Ohio. It was founded in 1948 by Bob Evans and now it is owned by Golden Gate Capital.
Based in Albany, Ohio, the chain has around more than 600 locations in 24 states of the United States, primarily located in the Midwestern and upper Southern states.
Known for serving breakfast all day long, the chain focus on a country living theme, as well as a close connection to the Midwest farming community.
Sources and Links
- Bob Evans Allergen Menu
- Bob Evans Gluten-Free Grocery Products
Bob Evans Gluten-Free Menu does not have too many options as other restaurants. But, they have a good amount of gluten-free options that you can try.
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Bob Evans Gluten Free Menu – FAQ
Does Bob Evans have gluten-free meals?
Bob Evans has a variety of gluten-free options to choose from for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Are Bob Evans omelettes gluten-free?
They have plenty of salads that are gluten-free, egg dishes, omelettes and the pot roast meal with mashed potatoes (no gravy) and carrots.
Are Bob Evans sausage links gluten-free?
Bob Evans – All except for Big Farm Original Pork Sausage Links and Hot Sausage Patties are listed on Bob Evans’ gluten-free list.
Does Bob Evans mac and cheese have gluten?
Yes, Bob Evans, Mac N Cheese is Gluten-Free.
Is Bob Evans celiac friendly?
Unfortunately, not safe for celiac.