BJ’s Gluten Free Menu 2021
Are you in the mood of eating fresh? If so, then here is the new BJ’s gluten-free menu.
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse Gluten-Free Menu offers a whole variety of gluten-free foods for those foodies having celiac disease or are sensitive to gluten.
But, knowing which of these menu items to choose can be a bit tricky.
That is why having BJ’s Gluten-Free food list is helpful.
Hence, to help you out of this, I have listed out all of the options available as BJ’s Gluten-Free in this guide.
Go through this article carefully and find out what’s exactly BJ’s Gluten-Free on their entire menu.
What’s on BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse Gluten-Free Menu in 2021?
Eating gluten-free at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse is a bit easier than at other fast-food restaurants.
Here, I have listed out all of the Gluten-Free options at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Check them one by one carefully –
Garden Fresh Entree, Enlightened and Starter Salads
- Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
- House Salad (No Croutons)
- Caesar Salad (No Croutons)
- Santa Fe Salad (No Tortilla Strips)
- Wedge Salad
- Barbeque Chicken Chopped Salad (No Onion Strings)
- Derby-style Chicken Cobb Salad
- Kale And Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Roasted Portobello And Asparagus Salad
Housemade Soups and Sides
- Tuscan Tomato Bisque (No Croutons)
- Baked Potato
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Roasted Asparagus
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Steamed Broccoli
- White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- Bj’s Classic Rib-Eye
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon (No Rice Pilaf, No Lemon Chardonnay Butter Sauce)
- House Top Sirloin
- Fire-roasted Barbacoa Chicken
- Roasted Chicken And Spinach Quinoa Bowl
Gluten-free Thin Crust Cheese Pizza
All of their classic pizza toppings are gluten-free except for the housemade meatballs.
- Garden Vegetable (No Alfredo Sauce)
- Grilled Chicken (No Alfredo Sauce)
- The Classic
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Pizookie®
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Ghirardelli® Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
All of their non-alcoholic beverages are gluten-free.
- BJ’s Berry Burst Cider®
- Wyder’s Pear Cider
- Gluten-Free Beer
- BJ’s California Scramble (No Country Potatoes, No Toast)
- Enlightened Veggie Omelette
- Country Sausage Links
- Grilled Ham
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Fresh Fruit
About BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. is an American restaurant chain that offers a variety of food and beer products.
The first BJ’s was opened in Santa Ana, California, as BJ’s Chicago Pizzeria in 1978 by Mike Phillips and Bill Cunningham.
Headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, the company operated 210 restaurants in 28 states.
BJ’s Restaurants menu features pizza, its own handcrafted beers, and a selection of appetizers, sandwiches, speciality salads, entrees, pasta, and desserts.
Sources and Links
Hopefully, you found some delicious options on BJ’s Gluten-Free Menu.
If you find something incorrect regarding this post, please let us know below.
Visit Gluten-free-menu.info to check the gluten-free menu available near you.
Thanks for reading and enjoy…
Does BJ's have gluten free menu?
Yes, BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse have a separate gluten-free menu!
Does BJS have gluten free buns?
Yes, BJS gluten free bun for your burger can costs an extra $2.50.
Does BJS have gluten free bread?
Yes, BJS have Udi's Gluten-free white bread with four grams of protein in every serving.
Does BJS have gluten free pizza?
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse offer pizzas made with crust that contains no gluten.